Monday, February 23, 2009

My observations

1.I see a little cabin and tree's surrounding it out in the field.
2.I see birds siting up no the telephone pole.
3.I see the corn stocks in the bare corn field.
4. I see the rust on that old lawn mower.
5.I see the little bunny rabbits running into their burrows.
6.I see the baby calf all alone in the corner of the pin.
7.I see the dew on the grass.
8.I see the frost on the windshield of the car.
9.I see the deer tracks on the ground.
10.I see the little red shed with a big pine tree behind it all alone in the corn field.
Paige.A.

2 comments:

brittani said...

your observation is very intresting! its funny that you said you notice frost on the windshield of the car, because the other dayy i had to get up so early in the mourning to clean off my moms car! because there was a whole bunch of frost and ice on it! Do you have to do that too??

Paige.A. said...

Brittani, I do have to clean frost off the wind shield of my car in the morning and half the time when i do that it is freezing outside.And when i get done scraping it my fingers feel like they are going to fall off and they are son cold that they are red.