Monday, February 2, 2009

TATER'S BOX

On side one I have my Initials which signify me and some random pictures of stuff I like and like to do. Such as a mountain dew wrapper my favorite drink 2 husker signs my favorite college football team a quail favorite bird to hunt a shell casing for clay shooting a mustangs logo school mascot and my car an engine that’s a lot better than mine and I would like to be in my car.
Side 2 this was my hunting side pictures of quail pheasant a deer another person hunting and a hunting sign along with a few shotgun shell casings and some 22 bullets show that I love to go hunting.
Side 3 this was my vehicle side several pictures of cars off the internet and a lot of them cut out of wheels for you a car selling magazine these are just a lot of cars and trucks that I would like to have and BOO Nissan AMERICAN MADE RULES.
Side 4 is mostly the sports class’s and activities I’m in which did fill the space with a few little drawings which means I am in a lot of stuff.

TAYLOR

6 comments:

Brad said...

When i first seen your box, the pink background stood out the most because the picture was kinda small. After i made the picture bigger i seen that you had pictures of mountain dew and PS3. Mountain dew is probably one of my favorite drinks. When i seen the ps3, i assumed that you like video games. I like video games too but i don't have the ps3, i only have xbox 360 and wii, but i usually dont have that much time to play them. The part that stood out the most to me was all of the car pictures on your box. It stood out to me because I like cars too, and i usually help my uncles work on them. I would like to know what your favorite car is?

Taylor N said...

My favorite car is the new Camaro or the classic first generation Camaro. What is your favorite?

Taylor N said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Taylor N said...

Even though the car I actually have is a 2000 Ford Mustang

Anonymous said...

Valerie said:
The first thing I noticed about Tater's box is that the background is pink. I think I noticed that because it is my favorite color. The other thing tht I noticed was his interest in cars, and they seem to take up the majority of his box.
What is similar about our boxes is that we both have logos; he has Mountain Dew and I have Dunkin' Donuts.
We have a few differences- he likes to play video games and I'm unfamiliar with the Nebraska Cornhuskers.
What I think is the most unique is the animals he likes to hunt; the quail and pheasant.

Brad said...

My favorite car is the Lamborghini Gallardo superleggera.