Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Identity Box by Jasmine


On the first side of my box is a bow from when I was a J.V cheerleader. Then I have two ribbons that I received at cheer camp this summer.
On the second side of my box are little lip glosses that I had from 3rd grade that I actually wore….. LOL
On the 3rd side of my box is a best friend necklace to show that my friends are really important to me. Also I have a crochet needle because I love to crochet and most of my friends do to so that’s something that we all share.
On the 4th side of my box I have a figurine of my favorite character TWEETY he is the best.
At the bottom of the box is a giant picture of me from like the 1st grade and next to it are two little tattoos that I got out of a machine that my mom would never let me wear because she said they were inappropriate. I also have little game pieces from my favorite game to play mancala. On the top of the box are pictures of my best friends most of them are cheerleaders. On the front of my box are pictures of my pets. I have two dogs, a bunny, and a turtle.

3 comments:

Joey.T said...

What are the ribbons for and what is that bow for and why did you have it on your box.

Joey.T said...

I had you to compare boxes with mine and i found some things on your box that i had on mine and i notice that you put some internet picture on there and that is what i did and you also use some of the colors on mine that you had on yours.

Shelby W said...

Jasmine, the way you put you're name on you're box is pretty cool. I was wondering what the big ribbon represents? Anyways, I will post more when I am able to read you're description of you're of box.