Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Alyssa's Identity Box

On the outside of my box theres a Hollister bag becuase it is one of my favorite stores and I love to shop. On the top there is a Yanarella School of Dance sticker; I have been dancing there since I was six and I like it a lot. In the inside there are two pictures. One is of me and my two bestfriends and the other is of me, my mom, my dad, my brother, and my sister. All of those people are really important to me- they are always there for me and I love them. There is a Taylor Swift picture because she is my favorite singer. I also wrote One Tree Hill on the inside because it is my favorite show. Sunglasses show that I love the summer and beaches and stuff. There are soccer ball stickers and my number sixteen. I like to play soccer a lot too and I have also been playing since i was six. Well thats my box<3!

2 comments:

Jessica C said...

just glancing at your box i see that you like many of the same things that i do.
you have many itwms in your box that have a imilarity to mine. I to have many pctures of my family because they mean alot to me and i also have pictures of my friends. I see that you are also invloved in sports as well am i. I do not play soccer because we do not have that at our school but i do play basketball,volleyball and softball. I also love one tree hill my friends and i call it "OTH" haha. when you said that we liked to dance it really caught my attention because i danced for 5 years but i had to quit and i wish i was still doing that.
Is the dance school a formal school or just a regular dance class. When you said that you like summer what pacifically do you like about it.
The thing the most interesting item on your box is your sun glasses because they are only one object but they have alot of meaning.

Shorty said...

I also like Taylor Swift. She is a very good singer. Do you like country music? Family and friends are very important to me also.