Monday, February 23, 2009

Guess my Ten Observations

1. Just laying on a hard wood floor and i am waiting for someone to pick me up to shoot around.


2. laying on a desk in mid day just waiting to be picked up and to be in a moving hand wright on white paper.

3. I lay down hoping for someone to draw on me and my lightness of weight just waiting to have the lead of a pencial or pen rubbing on my white coat of color.

4. I am all different colors waiting for someone to go to messages or look in contacts to talk to someone and you can touch my keyboard of numbers and letters and a screen that shows you what you are doing.

5. I sit on 4 wheels and have a engine and a body frame and windows and i wait for people to grab the keys and turn the keyhole and drive away.

6. people put money in me and coins and alot of cards for things and even pictures and then put me in there back pocket and i wait for then to buy something and then they take me out and i am happy.

7. People put me on in the morning and take me off at night and hang me in the closet.

8. I can be huge or small and have really good picture and you can hook me up to dvd players and game systems.

9. I am green and i live outside and you have to water me and cut me and i don't grow in winter.

10. I am cushy and i make you rest when you are tired and you just need to relax you can lay on me also.

2 comments:

Billy H. said...

Joe T. i liked it very much, i think it describes your personality that very very well.

Jessica C said...

Yah Joey T I have to say that I am confused HaHa!