Monday, February 2, 2009

My Different Identities

Side 1: Girly Side
On this first side I have 3 pictures. One of them is with my sister Victoria and the other two are with a couple of my friends. I also have some seashells, some flowers from a lei, some ribbon, and
Side 2: School Activities
On this side I have some basketball medals. One of them is a 1st place medal, and three 2nd place medals; these are from when I was on a basketball team in sixth grade. I also have a basketball with my name on it and a CD that was from my freshmen year of basketball.
Side 3: Interests
On my third side I have some of the things that I am interested in and like. I have a wrapper from a Pink Lemonade bottle, music notes, a CD cover from Bullet For My Valentine, the Famous logo, a picture of American Eagle Outfitters, and I also have pictures of all the books from the Twilight Saga.
Side 4: Pictures
On this side I have a bunch of pictures of my family and friends.

Rebekah J.

5 comments:

johanna said...

Rebekah I can see we have a few things in common from what I see in your box like we both like listening to music we care about our family and friends and we both like to read especially the twilight saga their my favorite books but I'm still reading breaking dawn and I think its amazing and also love the movie.

Rebekah J. said...

Music, family, and friends are basically my life. The Twilight Saga is my favorite series, my favorite book from the saga is Eclipse, whats yours? I absolutely loved the movie and I can't wait til New Moon!

Rebekah J. said...

I would also like to know what kind of music you like to listen to?

Anonymous said...

Aileen said:
A basketball, ribbon, and music notes stand out. Also the letter R. All of these things I saw first. I think Rebekah is creative and has many interests. I like how she layed everything out in her box. Some items that are similar to mine are: pictures, seashells, ribbons, and music. I think they share the same level of significance in both boxes. Although, the shells are from different places, different kinds of ribbons, and we enjoy different music. I would like to know more about the music she likes. I think including a whole book series is unique. It shows how much she enjoys the books and reading. As I took a closer look at the box, I learned more about her. Are the seashells from a beach? Do you ever go to a beach/where?

Rebekah J. said...

To Aileen:


The type of music i like is pretty much any type but my favorite would have to be hard rock/metal. The shells are from when my parents went to cancune. They brought me back shells and a little thing of sand from the beach. But however I do go to a beach, well its kind of a beach. During the summer I go to the lake alot.