Monday, February 2, 2009

Joey.T's box of favorite things

On side 1 i have a picture of Brett Favre because he is my favorite player in the NFL and i have liked him since i was a little boy. Also on side one i have a Football sticker because i love Football. i have some call of duty video game that i like to play because that is my favorite game so far that i have been playing. I love Mountain Dew i drink it all the time. and i have 2 baseball medals because i also used to play baseball when i was little. On side 2 i have NCAA March Madness that is a game that i used to play but now since it don't work i am sad. I have some ribbons from my baseball medals and bowling medals. side 3 I have green triangles on there and a white triangle pretty much to take up space. and i have a NCAA Football 08 cover on side 3 also because that game used to be good until NCAA Football came out so i play that more. Side 4 I have a bowling picture because i love bowling I also have on my last side because if you don't have Money what would you do. because who doesn't love money everyone does i know that.
-Joey T.


4 comments:

Joey.T said...

Good Job!!!!!!

PrestonH said...

Yea!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Joey- Did you like Brett Favre this past year when he was on the Jets? Are you upset that he retired?

Joey.T said...

No i am not upset that he retired but I don't like the jets i just follow him around.