Sunday, February 8, 2009

My Identity Box

Hi my name is Aileen. I'm from Beacon, NY and this is my box. I lined the box with colorful paper and paper with music on it. I love music, listening or playing. I've played the piano for 5 years now. There's a picture of me at a piano recital on the side of the box. On the bottom of the box there's a picture of my family at the beach with shells around it. Every year we go at least once. It's a fun time for everyone to look forward to. Also on the bottom, a picture of my 2 cats: Elvis and Tippy. I love having pets, watching and playing with them. I couldn't imagine living without them. On a side there's a picture of my sister and I and one of my mom and dad. My family is really important to me. They're always there and give me everything I need. On the top part of my box is a cheerleading picture, a bow and ribbons. This in my third year of cheering and I love it. I made a lot of friends doing it. I love cheering at games and watching them too. It's also fun going to competitions, which is where I am in the picture.

3 comments:

Rebekah J. said...

By just looking at your box, the things that stand out more to me is the ribbons and pictures and that is what we share in common on our box. The first impression i had on your box was that you like more of the girly side and that you like to cheer. Some similarities that we have is that we both have sea shells, ribbons, and pictures of our family and friends. We share a couple of things in common like we both really like music and we both play the piano, but I have never had a recital. I think the most interesting thing is that you like to play piano and how you like to to cheer. Something that I would like to know more about is the blue and white bow that you have on your box and what it represents to you. I would like to know if you have any siblings that also play the piano and if they have as much fun playing as you do.

bri said...

i like yours because it is neat and easy to look at. your display your interests as well as your priorities. :)

Paige.A. said...

By looking at your box the thing that stands out to me the most is the ribbon that you have put on there. Some things that i would like to know more about is the blue ribbon and beside the other one that you put on there. I also would like to know more about the pictures you have inside your box.