Monday, February 9, 2009

Av's Collage


1. (On Outside) Many Pics of baseball, basketball and football players, both college and pro(all steroid free...supposedly). These are my favorite sports to watch and play. My favorite teams are the Yankees, NJ Nets, NY Jets and for college OU SOONERS.
2. (Bottom of Lid) Collage of movie pics and tickets. I enjoy movies a lot and am constantly watching them. Among my all-time favorites are Saving Private Ryan, The Untouchables and recently The Dark Knight.
3.(Side 1) Two tickets from sporting events. Minor league baseball and college basketball. In my mind these are the best sports to watch because the players never quit like the pros. I've been to minor league games up and own the east coast.
4. (bottom) A book from my favorite sports writer Mike Lupica (also on ESPN Sports Reporters, New York Daily News). I read many books mainly sports fiction and other fiction novels. There's also a deck of cards because i enjoy playing poker with friends and family.
5. (Side 2 not visible) Pics of music artists. I listen to a lot of music, many kinds but mainly alternitave and rock. The pics are of Coldplay, Kanye West, T.I., and All American Rejects. My favorite band is The Killers.

9 comments:

Taylor N said...

The tickets stand out the best to me I think the sports book kind of helps that out. This box looks very organized. I also put a symbol of my favorite college football team (Nebraska) on my box. I also like sports my favorites are mainly football, basketball, and, track. One of my favorite movies is Death Race. I like to play cards some of my favorite card games are Poker, Sign, Blackjack, and Solitare. I don’t read to much unless I have too. I listen to my ipod a lot too but most of the music I listen too is rock.

Mrs. Bethune said...

OU Sooners??!! No comment.

;)

Anonymous said...

I knew Mrs. Bethune was going to comment on OU Sooner or later :).

Mrs. Bethune said...

No pun intended, right? ha ha
(At least it wasn't Colorado!)

Dalton said...

The first thing I notice are the many pictures from movies. Obviously he enjoys watching movies. When i'm chillin at home i like to relax and watch movies. I also notice the playing cards which means he likes to play cards. Playing card games is very fun and it can relieve stress sometimes. He seems to play sports which is cool because sports is a big part in my life. In the summer, i'm always outside playing something. However, unlike me, he plays baseball on a team. I'll play it for fun, but thats it.

Jordyn D. said...

Who are your favorite Basketball players? I am a huge fan of KU!!! I got all there autographs and took pictures with them.

Taylor N said...

boooo NO KU NEBRASKA ALL THE WAY

Anonymous said...

Colorado Buffalos and Cal State Bears all the way!

Mrs. Bethune said...

No comment...again. ;)