Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ten Things I've Noticed

1. My Spanish class is quiet
2. The hallway is crowded
3. Teachers talk with each other about random stuff
4. Many students don't pay attention in class
5. The clouds move faster than I believed
6. There are excessive amounts of words in books
7. Certain places are too quiet when nobody is around
8. People do things and soon they forget about it
9. Some people don't know what happens to the small things while they proceed with others that they concern more about
10. Many things in nature tend to end without being noticed from the world

by Kevin W.

2 comments:

Taylor N said...

Many of those things are true here. The things that aren't are numbers 1 and 10. Contradictory to you my spanish class is very loud and pepople here always notice things in nature. I like the clouds one the best.

ZESHA said...

cool ten onbservations mr.balch very interesting stuff