Monday, February 23, 2009

My Ten Observations

1. Two squirrels jumped from one tree to another and one did not make it.
2. Of my three cats Bebe chases Prince and Prince chases Cinnamon.
3. In the yearbook almost all the boys look fatter in the face.
4. My cousins dog barks at bigger dogs until the other dog comes closer.
5. My dogs out back will bark at me until I get in the fence.
6. I cleaned my backpack and noticed that I get most homework in World History, Algebra II, and Geometry.
7. My brother uses Aeropostale cologne the most and Old Spice the least.
8. I noticed that my mom watches Harry Potter 6times of the week.
9. When someone knocks on the door two dogs bark, when they ring the doorbell all dogs bark.
10. My sister's car sounds different according to weather.

1 comment:

Jordyn D. said...

Ha! Yours are very funny!