Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Alyssa's Ten Observations

1) how there's two sides to every story.
2) how people act differently around certain people.
3) day dreaming about anything/everything in about every single class.
4) how one little thing could get one person so upset/mad.
5) when you look back on something that happened a long time ago it feels like yesterday if it was that special to you.
6) time flies.
7) my favorite songs make me the happiest when I'm down.
8) it seems like every time I am on the computer i wind up listening to songs I like the most just because they put me in a better mood or they remind me or something/someone.
9) my room's a complete mess.
10) how people are so self centered.

1 comment:

Joey.T said...

Good Job!!!!


I like number 5 how you say when you look back on something that happened a long time ago it feels like yesterday.