Monday, March 9, 2009

1. how winter looks so cold and gray
2. how tired i feel at the end of the day
3. they way people treat each other
4. the lies people spread
5. laughter of children
6. the most beautiful things in life go unnoticed
7. the whispering of gossipers
8. the mess in my closet
9. how happiness spreads!
10. everything you play for never happens that way
11. the unexpected always happens
12. the sound of birds outside
13. how much i miss spring and summer when winter is here
14. how slow time goes by when your bored
15. the daily lessons you learn in life.

2 comments:

Autumn R said...

I can't find any differences between are groups.We have many similarities like all the gossip and lies people tell and stuff maybe its just because were in high school atleast i hope so. I really thought we were so different people but now that i see what people from new york are like i dont think we are so different. I love how you put all your sentences together it mad a really nice piece. I really like how you choose your sentences and put them together.

Shorty said...

There really isn't any differences in our groups that you mention. All 15 lines of your poem is so very true for both of our groups. A stereotype that goes on mostly everyday would be the lies, and gossip. I just wish no one would do that. but hopefully people will stop one of these days. Your piece flows together so well. All the times flow together in one special way. When I would read one line of yours it would take me back to where ever I mostly see it.