Monday, March 23, 2009

Cat elevator?

One of my first memories was when my dad was stationed in Hawaii and I was playing with with my sister in our backyard. Our backyard had a ledge at which lowered down to a appartments backyard. The ledge seemed very deep to me but I'm sure it was only 5-7 feet deep considering I was a kid and my perspective was off. So we had a swing set in our dirt and grass combined backyard at which we played on a lot. Back to my story we had a sand bucket at which we lowered down the ledge by a jump rope. We would stuff our large cat named Blacky into the bucket. Then she would get out of the bucket and we would see her later that day. The swing set really sticks out in my mind on how it was positioned and what things were on it. The yard was very dusty and there was little grass I remember because I would play on it all of the time. The swing set was white and had a swing, a like hanging bar, and a glider. I can't see how this relates to my current life besides having fun and spending time with my sister. There are other memories at which I have in Hawaii such as picking weeds in a rock patch that we had. It did no good because they grew back like every day. Another thing i remember is my dad taking me to the park to learn how to learn how to ride my bike.

2 comments:

Taylor N said...

what about the beach memory?;;

Joey.T said...

I can remember seeing a hole that would be very deep for me too if I would come across it like that I would be through rocks and things down it just for fun because I remember doing that.