Monday, March 23, 2009

Garage

Going into my memory the first memory I think of is my family going to look at the house that I live at now. The only part of the house that I can remember is walking into the utility room on my way out to the when we went into the garage the garage had never been finished it had pictures in the wall. I also can remember the huge door when we were leaving my dad hit the garage door opener and for some reason i remember that. I think the reason that I can remember the door closing is because I was scared of it crushing me. Or it could be because I was so happy that we were moving out of town.

1 comment:

johanna said...

This is very similar to my story because I also wrote about moving to a different house in different town and being so excited and never wanting to move from the house I live in now but I dont remember everything