Monday, March 23, 2009

Tabitha and I's Adventures

I don't know how old i was, but I remember it was when we lived in Henderson and I think it might have been when I was in Kindergarten. I was playing outside with the neighbor girl whose name was Tabitha. We were both out in the front yard playing with some toys and then we saw each other and then we both just wondered off together. We decided to go out behind our houses where there is a field of grass in which the grass was taller then us. Tabitha and I were out there for like 2 1/2 hours playing some imaginary game that we used to play together.

When we got home, my parents and her grandparents had been going crazy trying to find us. But they didn't even see us out there in the field because we were too short. They told us to always tell them where we were going and not to scare them like that again. I don't even remember getting in trouble for not telling my mom where i was going, but I do remember getting a couple of cookies and getting to watch my favorite movie when my mom and I got inside.

Tabitha and I always got into those kinds of situations because we would always wonder off to play some kind of game. We would always play some imaginary game, or house and use our stuff animals for the children, cousins, aunts, and uncles. Her and I were the best of friends when we were younger, but now I'm not even sure where she lives or how old she is and the sad thing is if I ever saw her again I don't think I would be able to
recognize her.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like how you told about your first friend, and how you think your going to be friends with that person for forever because your so much alike but then once you grow you, there just another person in your memory you will most likely never see again.

Rebekah J. said...

I know. I wish we could see each other again but I don't even know where she lives anymore. But heck, we could run into each other and not even know it.