Monday, March 23, 2009

A memory

One of the biggest memories that I have is when I was five and I first moved into my house I was so excited because it was my first house I ever lived in because I lived in two apartments before I lived in the house. I don't remember much I just remember being really excited. And I also remember laying on the floor and telling my dad never to move from the house. And also remember getting my first swing set in my yard and always playing on it. My whole family was excited to move into the house because we each got bigger rooms my 2 sisters shared a room my brother got a room and I shared a room with my parents in till I got older and we eventually built to rooms for my brother and my oldest sister.

3 comments:

Rebekah J. said...

I've always lived in a house. But when my mom and dad first got married and had my sister, they lived in an apartment in Lincoln for a little while. But me, I've never lived in an apartment but I have moved around a lot but it has always been around the same area and towns.

Jessica C said...

I was so excited to finally live in an actual house.... some where that i could have my own personal space. The house that i live in know I do have to share a room with my 6 year cousin that lives with me but I can handle that and because the house is big enough for me to go find another place for me to have some peace and quiet.

Brandon S. said...

I moved into my house when i was about 4 or 5. I was excited but the bad part was that I had to share a room with my brother Dan.