Thursday, March 26, 2009

memories

My earliest memory happened to my cousin and I when i was 9 years old in 3rd grade and he 10 in 4Th grade. My day was normal until after school, that's when it all happened. I remember waiting for my cousin outside in front of the bus as I did everyday. My cousin had saved me a pink frosted cupcake from his class party and i decided to eat it when i got home. So my cousin and I got on the bus and talked and laughed all the way home. When we got to our bus stop i looked out the window and noticed that my mom was not at the bus stop waiting for us. Even though we lived right down the hill from our bus stop we still wanted the get a ride. So anyway we got off the bus and little did we know we had a Big surprise waiting for us. As soon as we got off the bus we were about Cross the street when we heard something rattle behind us in the bushes I slowly began to back away, but no my cousin wanted to go explore and see what was making the noise. So as i backed away my cousin moved closer and it seemed like the noise kept getting louder and louder until "Bam" a huge Rottweiler jumps out. my cousin was like "calm down Sade it just a puppy" i was like no that is definitely not a puppy that's a Dog a Big dog. " my cousin said "no, its a nice dog". And i soon as he said that the dog began to growl and circle my cousin. Me still backing up was half way across the street by now, and my cousin was on the other side of the street running around the post office in Circle"help Sade help". I was So afraid i didn't know what to do, so i walked back across the street. meanwhile my cousin is still running in circles. I screamed "lets run home I'll go get mommy. so my cousin finally stopped running in circles and he and the dog began running towards me and my pink frosted cupcake. Everything was happening so fast that I got excited and started running down the hill to my house, i looked behind me and my cousin and the big dog were not far behind. So i threw my precious pink frosted cupcake (that i never even got to taste) on the ground hoping my cousin would ketch up and the dog would stop for a snack. Of course my plan worked and by now my cousin and I were side by side running and screaming " help..open the door there's a wild animal on the loose". we finally got in front of the house and started banging on the door. I heard my mom say hold on I'm coming, I'm coming. when my mom finally got to the door she was surprised to she us home so early. but in reality she was still half sleep and didn't realize the time. we quickly and loudly told her about the wild dog. we wanted to get the whole story out before the dog came down the hill. we were right in the middle when i saw a brown and black thing walking down the hill. at the same time my cousin and i said "there it is the dog". my mom said "wow that is a big dog" then she picked up a large rock and started yelling at the dog. I started laughing because my mom was in her pajamas yelling at a dog with a rock in her hand. the dog got scared and ran back from where ever it came from.and from that day on my mom was up at the bus stop waiting for my cousin and i to get home.

4 comments:

Rebekah J. said...

One time when we were moving into our house, there was a really big dog standing there right behind my older sister. She didn't know that he was standing behind her and then my mom saw the dog and she started flipping out and yelling at victoria to get back in the car. It was the best thing that I've ever seen.

PrestonH said...

That was a really good story. Great job on all that detail. i could picture all of it. i dont have a dog story at all we always had more cats even thou my moms allergic. When we did get a dog he fell down the stairs and broke both his back legs..

Autumn R said...

I love your story most of the stories i have read didn't even have people talking. I have never really liked big dogs i'm always afraid they are going to attack me or jump up on me. The only big dog i like is the one that my dad has only because i know how it acts around people. Other wise i just stand there and not move when i see a big dog or walk very slow. Your story is really interesting.

Sade said...

thanks for your comments!!!

to Rebekah j: lolz i would have been so scared omg it could have attacked her.. wow your funny "it was the best thing I've ever seen".that quote is priceless

to Preston H: thanks! well aren't you lucky that you don't have a dog story, i wish i didn't lolz. but yea i have cat stories too. and Awwwwww that's so sad about your dog. ='[

to Autumn R: thanks. yea i was tring to think of a memory that was different from the rest. wow i feel the same way.ever since that day i've been terrified of big dogs. and same here i only like my dad's dog too he's nice and he's so big his tail knocks me over. omg i do the same when i see big dogs my mom will be like "sade whats wrong with you" and i'll be like you don't see that big dog over there. lolz