Saturday, March 7, 2009

Found Writing

How slow time goes by when you're bored
The slamming of lockers in the morning at school
The swaying of trees as my bus passes them
The rustle of the leaves on the ground
The ripples on the lake
The single bent page in a book
The wooden fence post that's aging
A bird chirping a song
People coming and going to work
How boring spanish is
The different colors of the sky during the day
How many trees are around my house
The dusty textbooks that I never open
The gullibility of people who listen
The cold breeze in the winter
The sound when an old book opens
Theres a lot of pollution on Earth
Snow falling and melting in just a few seconds
The sun rises much earlier
The most beautiful things in life go unnoticed
How the wind feels brushing against my face
The scribbles in my math notebook
The crowded halls on my way to class
The sound of the waves crashing into the rocks
The color of a dying flower
The silence in class during a test
The grass outside is turning greener
Something small may be heavier than it looks
Students waiting till the last minute to do their homework
The laughter of the children

2 comments:

Autumn R said...

1. I see no difference between us. By reading your poem it proves were mostly the same.
2. We have many similarities like the weather and what words we put into our poems.
3. I really thought you guys would be move advanced then us here in Mccool Junction because your a bigger school and i have always thought bigger schools go fast and us bigger words. I'm glad we aren't different just proves i shouldn't make stereotypes before i know someone from bigger schools.
4. Your piece is really fluid because everything you chose really flows together.
5. You did a great job of putting sentences in the right order. And choosing the right sentences.

Wade O. said...

I cannot find anything in your piece that does not happen around hear in Nebraska. What we have in common is that our spanish classes are boring,everyone waits till the last minute to do their homework,their was a cold breeze this morning,the many scribbles in my math notebook. I could not find any any stereotypes in your piece. I liked the words that you used in your piece. It looks like you got most of your writing from school and the out doors. I think your piece was very good and interesting. I saw that you wrote it in red and I decided to comment on it.