Thursday, March 5, 2009

Life becomes words!

The twinkle of the stars.
They seemed powerful.
Eyes glisten.
The day of light wishes to set further through out the blistering air.
Blistery ice underneath my feet, runs wild through my vein, gripping tight to my emotions, as it leaps into my pen, letting my strongest feelings flow into words in ink.
Like a flower under the icy snow, waiting to blossom.
The most beautiful things in life go unnoticed.
The detail in the red petals of a rose.
The old barn that sits on the country road.
Friends, Family, Adventures!
An old and tattered t-shirt of my dads.
Summer is important to me because its like a new start.
Glow of the summer campfire.
The big bright luminous sun shining over me.
How it is taking me a long time to be the person i was born to become.
That the pain that once seemed endless has faded.
When you look back on something that happened a long time ago it feels like yesterday if it was that special to you.
Time goes by way to fast.
Fashion merchandising or even makeup artistry.
Players never quit like the pros.

4 comments:

Paige.A. said...

I really like the way you wrote your poem it kinda symbolizes who you are I really like it though.

Dalton said...

1. It doesn't say that people from McCool are totally different from people from Beacon, but I deffinitely think that more people from McCool think of life more spiritually and naturally than those from Beacon.
2. I believe that I have much of a same aspect on life. Nature is a very enjoyable thing. There is much to it and it is very important to life.
3. Anybody who calls the people of McCool hippies, hillbillies, tree-huggers or something of the sort, should stop because there are many people in the world like that. You must embrace nature and take life slowly. Just enjoy it while it lasts.
4. Many of the lines have to do with nature and they teach some lessons in life.
5. This is a very well written poem. Whether she borrowed a lot of lines or made up her own, she put very good ones together. I think that we share a similar outlook on life.

Autumn R said...

thanks!... im use to writing poems i have a book full that i wrote. But thanks for the comment i agree with everything you said.

Unknown said...

Hey Autumn!.
1)From what your poem expresses it seems like that people in McCool appreciate more things, such as nature and when the seasons change and notice the beauty of life.
2)I want to see life in a different way, i think its because we don't have a lot of places to admire nature. But over all i think we've come to conclusions of the same idea.
3)Before even getting to know anyone in Nebraska, of course i had stereotypes... and I'm sure many of you did also. But now that I've read the poems and pieces put together we are the same in different ways.
4)I think some of the lines are pretty powerful and express how life is.
5)I think you wrote this really well, all the lines have each individual meanings and i love that. You really expressed nature and how something so small is important.