Thursday, March 5, 2009

30 Random Things

The way people treat each other
People have less concern about others emotion
How people act differently around certain people
Many people take their lives for granted
Laughs demolishing tears
A baby's smile
Children laughing
Family is the most important
The warmth of a family members hug
The soft hum of my father
Pictures of dogs
Pictures of money
Favorite movies and shows
Favorite sports
Cancer ribbon
Music items
Memories and future plans
Disney characters
Dance stickers
Mix match outfits
In a baby's eyes
In the eyes of my family
In the wave of a friend
In the waves in the sea
In a place I wonder
In a song
In the sound of the wind
The rays of the sun
In the ice beneath my feet
Number of a jersey

By Shorty

2 comments:

Evan said...

this piece shows the differences in actions between Mccool and Beacon but it also shows the similarities in words between the 2this overcomes the stereotypes that the two schools would be totaly different but yet there are many similarities i think the last couple of phrases were they al start with in a and in the really unifie the whole piece

Shorty said...

Evan I know where your coming from.. The funny thing is I got all of mine off of different stuff. Such as your guys boxes, ten observations, and the introduction into the blog. But yeah I guess it does show some differences, similarities and stuff.