Sunday, March 8, 2009

"Flash" represents your hopes.

When the weather is bad i feel the same way
How cold the wind feels brushing against my face.
As I hear my music I feel as I'm the only one in the room to go dance with the harmony.
I miss being outside while the sun beams upon my fair white skin and the warm wind runs through my dark hair.
The Day of light wishes to set further through out the blistering air.
Lights that tower over the streets and light them up at night.
The swish of my pencil in my notebook as I finish up my math homework.
live my life in the city.
"Vogue" represents your dreams.
The fog of my breath on a cold morning.
Words...aren't they great?
A hawk perched on a limb looking for its next meal.
"Prada" represents your desire.
One short pine tree in a line of tall ones.

Tatiana

4 comments:

Billy H. said...

1)We have a lot of similarities. We see some of the same things, that you would never think someone in the city would see very often.
2)That our two towns are similar in many ways, many of the same things happen.the wind is just as cold in New York,as it is in York.
3)When I first thought of a person in a big city, i thought they would have no idea what a country boy has to go through, but you go through many of the same things, so any stereotypes that i once had are now gone.
4) I like that through the many differences, we were still able to come up with a poem, a poem that flows and sounds great. that is just saying that we are very alike, we are all teenagers that just do what we are told in English class.
5) The only comment that I would like to say is that it was very nice of you to use two of my sentences.

-Billy H.

Paige.A. said...

To be honest i can't find anything that says who we are as different groups.I can't really find any similarities about your piece. Your piece has overcome some stereotypes you or others once had. And some of those things are the way you said when the weather is bad i feel the same way.Your piece does create a unified piece, or a fluid piece. You have put a lot of random things in it and then when you put it together it is a wonderful piece.Anyways i think that your piece is a very well written piece that sounds really cool because of the way you put things together. It was good.

Tatiana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tatiana said...

Thanks billy and Paige ...Im glad that you liked the poem and your Welcome Billy..I just had to use your lines because they were really good and again thanks Paige.