Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Memory

My earliest memories of my life are full of new experiences. But most of all they are some of the most happiest times of my life. One thing I remember the most is my first day of Kindergarten. I was four at the time and I had a brand new book bag with fresh pencils, crayons, and notebooks. I was so excited to be starting in a big kid's school. I remember that that morning both my parents walked me to school. They tell me all the time that they knew I was ready for this new step in my life because as the parents were dropping their kids off, some didn't want to leave their parents and some actually cried, although it sounds bad I never hugged my parents goodbye I went straight in to where my class was sitting to begin my journey of starting my school career.

by Valerie

3 comments:

Billy H. said...

I remember my first day of kindergarten. I don't remember having any problems leaving my parents because I lived in a small town. I knew my teacher, and I knew a lot of people that would be in my class with me.

Jessica C said...

Your story is just the opposite from my Kindergarten experience i cried almost the hole time and I didn't want my mom to leave me there with people that did not know.......I was excited to start school the week before it actually started but when the actual day came I was so scared but know i have been at that same school for 11 years and i wont ever leave.......

Shelby W said...

Okay. I don't really remember my first day of kindergarten. However I do remember my first day of the first grade here at McCool. I joined in the middle of the year. I remember it because I wasn't the shortest in my class anymore. No that's not why I remember it. But anyways I remember it because my class was big. That's mainly why I remember it so much.