Thursday, March 5, 2009

Our Differences Writen on Paper

This is me
my life
described in a lot of ways.
There are many things that identify me,
ripples on the lake
playful barks of my dog
smell of fresh cut grass.
These are the times we cherish most,
going to competitions
first Halloween
hanging out with friends
family and friends
sound of waves crashing into the rocks.
When I was younger,
children running and playing
teddy bears.
Times go by way to fast,
hanging out with friends
a good friend you truly trust
freshman year.
There's two sides to every story,
huge or small
closest friends
people I don't even know
Beacon
McCool Junction
where ever we were raised,
this is who we are
we are all different, but
we are still one.

1 comment:

Aileen said...

This piece describes us as different people with the same thoughts. It's similar because we all experience and see these things no matter where we live. We're all still people. The way you set up the piece made it unified. Things flew into each other well. Nice job!