Monday, March 23, 2009

Bloody Pillow Fight

My friend Josh and I were having a pillow fight in my bedroom. He hit me a good one and runs out of the room. I do what any idiot would do and I chase him. I chased him until he tried to run out the glass door, he shut the door behind him. I put my hand up to stop the door from slamming, and the door latched right before my hand hit it. I pulled my hand out of the door and the first thing I noticed was that there was a lot of blood. I had to get three stitches in my left wrist.
An example that was hiding under the story was that Josh wouldn't talk to me for a couple weeks because he was scared that I would be mad at him. I really wasn't mad because I knew he didn't mean it.
The significance of it is that if Josh were to not talk to me and if I wouldn't have realized that it was an accident then we wouldn't still be friends. My life would be different.

2 comments:

Kyle said...

Hey Brandon. I can relate, because when I was younger me an dmy brother always use to have fights. And one time when i was younger I was in circuit city with him and we went into the room where all these speakers were, an dthere was a glass door, and my brother went in first and i was a little ways away and the door had closed and walked right inot the glass door and fell to the floor

bri said...

i think this is good because not only does your story tell what happened, it dwells on what could have been.