Monday, March 23, 2009

Lucky Me

The one memory from my childhood that I remember the most would be when I got the chicken pox at Disney World. The one time when a kid gets to go and have fun I just happen to get the chicken pox. My parents took turns watching me. So they both could spend a little bit of time with my brother their. There was so much walking and I was to weak to walk everywhere. So I would sit on my dads shoulders. But for most of the time I sat in a wheelchair while my parents pushed me. It worked out though because since I was in a wheelchair we got to go to the front of the line for the rides, while others had to wait. The places I remember going while we where their were the lago city, some alien ride and the Dumbo ride.

By: Wade Obermier

3 comments:

Shorty said...

Wade.. That had to have sucked in a way. But at least you got to go to the front of the rides lol. But a wheelchair can be fun when your not sick

Tatiana said...

heyyy wade... I really like yours because that happen to me in a way. I have gotten a little sick when i also went to Walt Disney and I had to be in a wheelchair and watch the Disney parade sitting the whole time...lol...but yours was really gooddd!!!!Have you ever gone there again since you have gotten sick?

Michael O. said...

well are memories are kinda similar because they both involve vacations