Tuesday, March 3, 2009

10 observations....

1. my cousin, who rarely ever does homework..actually doing it.
2. my messy dinner table that i was supposed to clean.
3. the tacks i spilled on the floor a week ago.
4. the one small patch of snow left in my back yard, under shade.
5. all different kinds of bird feathers under the feeder.
6. 2 cars in the drive way, instead of one.
7. about 100 purple rubber bands.
8. blue blanket on the kitchen floor, where all the good "talks" go down,
9. 23 pictures on the refridgerator.
10. the hole in the living room wall, made by me and my cousin.

2 comments:

Shorty said...

Kati yours made me laugh. I really liked 1,2,6,7,8,9, and 10. How did you make a hole in your wall? lol.

kati said...

haha oh that wall was a "demonstration" of something that happened to one of my friends at a party.