Monday, March 23, 2009

Childhood Memorie

When I was little I can remember when I first got stitches. That day was a very bad day for me it was not going very well at all. I had just gotten home from school that day and I walked in the front door of my house in York Nebraska that i used to live in when i was little. I was putting down my book bag and coat and as i was taking off my shoes my mom was looking trough my book bag for my folder with activities that we have done trough out the week. After all of that i had went on about my day like everything and everyone was perfect. I was playing outside on the jungle jim that we had. Then I went inside and i started to color and draw. Anyways it was about twelve a three thirty in the after noon just as i got home from school no a friday. And the day was going great and just then the phone rang and me and my sister kashia were racing to get it and I slipped and fell and I hit my lip on the coffee table. And I was crying so hard so my parent's came to see what was wrong and blood was running down my lip and it was slip open. So then my parent's had put me in the car and they took me to the emergency room.. When we got there i remenber the docters saying she is going to need stiches and after that had crossed my mind I was so scared so my mom and dad held my hand trough the whole thing. And I was only five years old. Paige Aunkst

2 comments:

Dalton said...

I can't remember when i got my stitches because I was one and a half. What had happened was that I was being babysat by my grandparents, but they fell asleep and when I tried coming down the stairs, I fell down the last couple and cut my head near my eye because I hit it on a paint can. I have a decent sized scar now and it is always really dark.

Paige.A. said...

Dalton, I bet that was a very bad time for you.