Monday, March 2, 2009

Zesha's Ten Observations

1)the different colors of the sky during the day
2)the different emotions going around everywhere
3)the way different people breath when you hug them
4)the different outfits people have and how it matches their personality
5)the interests of people and how they differ
6)the changes of emotions in each class of the day
7)the sounds of the pen wiping across the page
8)the noise the pencil makes when I sketch
9)the ways people treat each other
10) the first color I see when I wake up and open my eyes

1 comment:

Shorty said...

Yours is true around here to. I enjoyed picturing all of it in my head. I never realized any of yours until I read it and then I could see where your coming from. My question for you is what color do you see when you wake up in the mornings?