Monday, March 23, 2009

Getting hit by my memory!

my 1st memory i remember is when i was about 11 . it was the forth of july and my family and i went to my aunts house in wappingers. that day was a bad day! i fell off my diving board, i got stung by a bee, i also stubbed my toe on the road! But thats not all! me and my cousin were playing volleyball and my uncle was on a four-wheeler with a trailer attached. all the kids went running over to it to sit on the trailer to ride on it! i remember my mom saying brittani"make sure you dont sit on the front of the trailer" But like a little kid i was i didnt listen and i sat on the front! At that time my uncle left my little cousin on the four-wheeler alone with it running. my cousin pressed on the gas and i went flying off and landed under the tire. no one saw me an the tire went over my headd! i got up and ran into the house screaming for my mom! i had no skin on one side of my face and i was bleeding like crazy! when i went inside my mom started to bug out and she took me home and went off on my uncle. thats the memory i remember when i was littlee.
_ brittani_

5 comments:

Brandon S. said...

I've never been ran over by a tire, but I have had some bloody days.

Jordyn D. said...

Oh wow!! Are you ok now? Did they take you to the hospital?

Rebekah J. said...

I kinda have a similarity with your story with the four wheeler. When i was about 10 I was four wheeling out at my uncles and helping them haul pipe and i was on the back of the four wheeler and my uncle started to go without asking me if I was ready and i flew off the back and hit my head on a rock and got a long scratch on the head and face.

Josh P. said...

I can relate to this memory. My cousin has ran me over. I think i have been ran over by our 4-wheeler probably two times.

Ben W. said...

Well that is a interesting story and sounds like it was very painful. I've never been run over by a ATV but i have had one tipped on my leg one night when i was trying to hit a raccoon with my friends ATV. It was in a corn field that had been disked. Meaning the dirt was very loose and I was going in circles and it rolled. I thought that was painful let alone getting my head run over.