Monday, March 23, 2009

First Memory by Joey.T

My First memory was at the bowling alley when I was three years old my mom and my dad decide to take me bowling for the first time so we all got into the car and drove to the bowling alley. The next thing I know we started to bowl my dad was first then me then when i was up my mom helped me on my first ever roll down the lane. it went off to the left first then the bumpers got it and brought it back to the middle then it started to go right and the right bumper caught it this time and finially it went into the middle of the pins and i got seven on my first ever try then my mom went on her try and ever since the one time of bowling i have love it and I am always excited to go bowling everytime I get a chance to. After my second ball i got a strike and i started screaming and yelling really loud and i was so happy that i bowled a strike and that would be my first memory of ever bowling. That is how I got started bowling and I have never stopped since.

1 comment:

johanna said...

This reminds me of one of my memories when I was little I went bowling with my family and my uncle was teaching me how to bowl I wasn't very good but then after a few tries I got a strike but I guess it was just luck because I suck at bowling