Sunday, March 22, 2009

Early Memory

I was in 1st grade when it happened. It was a few weeks till the last day of school and when I woke up my came up and asked me if I either wanted to take a plane or a bus to school.Curiously I took the plane offer and then I was told i would be going to Texas later that day.Surprised and exited me and my mom packed some stuff for the week long trip.I don't remember the airport we left from but the first plane we got on was a small business type jet and we actually had to walk on the tarmac to board it. The plane was amazing but the trip to Chicago was a short one.Than me and my mom had to wait in the Chicago airport for ,what seemed to me,a long time. The trip from Chicago to Texas was long.When we got off my aunt and her husband were there to pick us up. It was amazingly hot that whole week and we even had a lightning storm there which was pretty cool and that is about all i can remember from that trip.

2 comments:

Shorty said...

Michael.. I can't say that I had experience the same thing.. But I can say that Texas is a fun place to be. But I haven't taken a plane there.. lol

Jessica C said...

So what was the purpose of this trip like was it family or just a good time to get away?......