Monday, March 2, 2009

10 Observations

1. The radio is always on a commercial when i wake up.

2. The growing amount of bottles and garbage in my locker.

3. The unavailability of a chair in the cafeteria.

4. The tiredness i felt at the end of a day.

5. The emptiness of a pizza place right after school.

6. The comfort of a small nap before baseball.

7. The switch from everyone joking around to being serious as the workout begino.

8. The repetitive sounds of wood meeting the ball.

9. The sighs of relief as we wrap up for the day.

10. The great smell of dinner as I arrive home.

2 comments:

Shorty said...

Av it seems to me that you must wake up at the wrong time to get a commercial on the radio all the time lol. I know how you feel in numbers 4, 7, and 9 they are the same for me to. My questions for you is do you do baseball year round? And is that your only sport?

Autumn R said...

My radio is always on a commercial to but i always have my ipod on. Normally we have no room in are cafeteria either we have so many kids but so little room. I would agree on being tired at the end of the day but im always tired lol. I use to play baseball but i dont anymore because it just got tiring after awhile. What other sports do you play?