Thursday, March 5, 2009

30 things to read

My Cousin who rarely ever does
homework actually doing it.
The little meaningless habits I've developed
over the years.
The Unavailability of a chair in the cafeteria.
The tiredness I felt at the end
of day.
The way people treat each other
how boring Spanish
The different emotions going around
everywhere.
The interests of people and how they differ.
How frustrated I get when
I can't understand my math
Homework.
The smell of fresh cut grass
The lies people spread.
The cold breeze when it's winter.
Snow falling then melting away
in Seconds.
College kids running every morning.
The Grass outside turning
Colors.
The morning air at sunrise
The paper I'm writing ten things on
how quiet English class is
we you read a book.
The Hallway is crowed.
My room needs to be clean.
The slamming of doors.

1 comment:

spikes said...

hey ur poem is pretty cool some of it is wat i was gona post but my computer crashed its really good dude well im out pc and nice poem