Sunday, March 22, 2009

My First Memory

(not really my first but still)
One of my memories is when i found out my uncle ron was in the hospital.
No one told me what had happend to him.No one really knew i guess.I cryed almost everynight because i was scared something bad was going to happen.I visited him every weekend in Helen Hayes hopsital.They a lot of tests to see what was wrong they couldnt figure it out.Alls the doctors knew was that he was paralyzed.It was a sudden thing to happen.I thought he wasnt going to make i through.He has been doing rehab for his legs,but it isnt working.This guy is someone i look up to, hes my role model.He shows that no matter what happens always be strong.Today, he is still in a wheelchair,but he is fighting his body to see if one day he could walk.That is one of my saddest memories.

1 comment:

Shorty said...

Angela that is very sad. I remember when both of my grandpas had surgery on their hearts and its very hard.. I don't believe that anything is scarier than that. But I could picture all you were saying.