Tuesday, March 10, 2009

people's lines

The sun is setting later and later everyday
everything outside looks gray in the winter
the sky always has more than one shade of blue
The squirrel running up a nearby tree as if gravity didn't exist.
The sound of birds chirping
the stump in the backyard were there was a tree
The T.V's on
the glare on the tv from the light shinning through the window
The sound of the waves crashing into the rocks
music makes people happier
The stop sign that wobbles in the wind
One leaf laying in the grass
I see the dew on the grass
My lawn mower that sits in the garage and collects dust.
My Play Station makes the room very hot
My ringtone going off
My Spanish class is quiet
the silence in class while we take a test
This project was not hard

Chris (\/):

No comments: