Thursday, March 5, 2009

30 Things From The Blog

When I wake up,
The head of a deer hanging on my wall,
Not being able to see the floor of my room,
Falling down the stairs in the morning,
Ring tone going off,
The TV is on,
Favorite movie on TV,
The laughter of a child,
Because people are playing peek-a-boo with them,
I smile a lot,
How the flu is spreading,
Coffee pot on the table,
Purple rubber bands,
Messy dinner table,
Large mirror in my room,
Hole in living room wall,
The smell of a skunk,
The noise a pencil makes,
My laptop gets very hot,
How frustrated I get,
How rumors go around every day,
People do things and soon forget about it,
School food is crappy,
The great smell of dinner,
The yummy chicken I am going to eat for dinner,
My room needs to be cleaned,
The cold and dark corners of my room,
The mess in my closet,
A small nap,
Nobody likes electric drums.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Renee said:
We seem to have about the same morning routine. We may live in a bigger town than you but rumors will spread everywhere you are, it does suck though, as well as school food lol. I do like your writing. :]