Thursday, March 19, 2009

My First Memory

The most important things to me in life are my family, and my friends. Especially my brothers and sisters considering I don't get to see them alot anymore. When we were all younger, and we would go to my grandmothers house we would all get really happy.
Probably because she was still kind of like a kid, going to amusement and water parks, playing
outside with us alot. Her house was like a playground itself. She has so many toys, bikes, dirt bike.
But our favorite thing to do was going into the back yard to a smill hill right before her yard turns into woods. On the hill was a tree with a very strong rope hanging from it. Everytime we'd go
there we would make a new swing somehow. First was a lawn chair (like a bed) and that didnt go so well... next was a mattress, then a stool, rocking chair, pretty much anything we could find. We havnt done that in a very long time but everyone loves going to thier grandmas house.
We only get together there now for holidays, birthday and stuff like that because now they are older and busy and stuff but when we do get together its the same as always.

2 comments:

Autumn R said...

My sisters and I alway were happy when we went to our grandma's. I guess we have a similarity. My grandmas still a younger kid just like us. I really like your story.Our family would still go to her house but she moved away a few years ago.

Rebekah J. said...

I love the colors.