Monday, March 23, 2009

One out of many

When your ears hear the word memory, what is the first thing that comes to your head? Some laugh and smile as their mind head back to a good memory but others may have a different reaction.I must say my memory was an amazing one. I wish I could go back in time and live that moment. This moment was when I had went to Florida for the very first time. As I stepped off the last step on the plane I felt as I was on top of the world. When I had looked up I saw the Florida sunshine beaming upon my skin. The sun had made my eyes more of a light brown than it's normal color and also giving my skin a natural tan. As I keep looking I see the palm trees lining up next to each other from left to right. I turn around and watch everyone smile, I'm guessing they are having the same feeling that I was having. The first thing we do is go to our hotel and what I didn't know was that it was right by the beach. All I wanted to do was throw my belongings in the room and go to the beach. Therefore that is exactly what my family and I did. When we got there I place my feet on the sand and it feel as my feet are walking on a fury smooth rug but even better. My eyes had seen the Tampa Clearwater beach in real life not in the picture.Watching the waves flow around and hit aganist the sand was relaxing to watch.I just wanted to be there all day and night but my trip was more then just to go to a beach.Everytime I will go there it will feel like the first time.This vacation was memory and also a great adventure. This may not sound exciting but every memory is different. This will always be in my mind but most of all my heart. ya dig?

Tatiana

2 comments:

bri said...

i diiiiiiiiiiiig!

Anonymous said...

Hey Tati- I have a lot of family around that area, so I go there quite often. The beaches are gorgeous! I could picture everything you described incredibly well- especially the water and the sand. Nice job-fire!