Monday, March 23, 2009

My Memory

When I was young and living in Rawlins Wyoming we lived across the street from an apartment building. One of the tendants living there had a lab with only three legs. I remember almost every day of every week I would go play with that dog. Really the only thing I do not remember is what happened to the dog. This memory I remembered by myself. I know I did because when I tried talking to my parents about it they said that they don't remember living across the street from a three legged dog. This memory of the dog I cherish now. Mainly because I love animals and cry if I see or hear about an animal hurt or neglected. So, I cherish this memory because I feel sorry for the dog and wish I was able to help him back then.


Shelby W.

3 comments:

Nina said...

Hi Shelby -
The memory you posted on the blog was very interesting. It's funny how you remember so clearly playing with the dog, yet your parents don't remember you playing with the dog. I have some memories too that only I remember and no one else. I also love animals... :)

Shelby W said...

Thanks for the comment Nina. Ya I love animals and everything but I'm going to try not to be one of those older ladies with dozens of cats :) If anything I'll have a dozen of dogs.

Mrs. Bethune said...

Hey! Stop making fun of me...I happen to like my cats.