Friday, March 6, 2009

this is my voice

We're looking forward to this adventure....
in
high school
when
there's two sides to every story
when our
decisions led by our emotions create chaos
in the space behind the stars
in the walls
in the halls
i can see dreams
that
seem so powerful
my eyes glisten
as
these are my
words in ink
things I've noticed
emotions
time goes by so fast
but these
random words sound so alike
our differences written on paper
the silence
frustrates me
and
in a place i wonder
where we became so lost
where the lies that cover up the truth
and
the
way my heart races when i see my crush
our place
with
our change of emotion in each
morning air at sunrise
these are the things we cherish most in life
many things that identify me
i smile a lot
the place music can take you
the different colors
of the meaningless little habits i developed
the most beautiful things in life go unnoticed
this is
the person who i was born to become
this is my voice
my place
your place
our place
high school
at
New york and Mccool very similar


By Sade B.

2 comments:

Shorty said...

Wow.. Sade yours shows how we are the same. Your piece doesn't really show how we are different groups. Yours shows how we are the same, everything in yours is so true for both of us. Others mostly think that since we are from different places that we all are totally different but you showed every one how we are so similar. Your piece flows so well together. It made my heart start beating fast and just wowed me because you put so much into this and it's all so true. I will have to say that you put so much into it and can make everyone notice the similarities and make them notice that all around theres mostly everything the same.

Sade said...

wow thank so much =]. yea i feel the same way just because we are from two different places doesnt mean that we don't have similarities or the same feelings.i just wanted to write something that everyone could relate to. thanks again for your comment.