Monday, March 23, 2009

Childhood Memory

An important memory that sticks out in my mind is when I went to the Outer Banks, North Carolina. I went with my parents, my brother and sister, my grandparents, my 8 aunts uncles, and most of my first cousins. All together there was 40 of us. We all stayed in a big house on the beach. The house was beautiful! It had an elevator, a movie theatre, game room, a pool, and a hot tub! It was so much fun! During the day we went to the beach. At the beach we played volleyball, we had sand castle contests, and boogie board contests. The weather was so perfect. We had the beautiful sun all day. When we got back from the beach we had dinner. After dinner we had an "agenda" for the night. Each night we did something different. We had game night, movie night karoke night (that was my favorite..haha), and since one night was my sister's birthday, we had birthday night. Since my family gets along really well, the competitions were a lot of fun without getting out of hand. I was so upset when the week was over. But we will go again in a couple years! I can't wait!

5 comments:

Shorty said...

Carly I know how you feel singing karaoke. I love singing it my dad and I go all the time when our friend puts it on. But what does agenda mean?

JeremyC said...

Wow thats sweet a house with a elevator, a movie theatre, game room and pool it had to be a a huge house and it is a cool memory.

carly said...

hi shorty. An agenda is like a schedule of what we were going to do that night.

thanks for your comment!

bri said...

this wasssss goooooooooooood!

Anonymous said...

Hey Carly- Any chance we can have a karoke day in class? I say we do it! All kidding aside, I've never been to the Outer Banks, but I'd love to go there. Do you go near Kitty Hawk and those places? Also, how long does it take you to drive there?