Friday, March 6, 2009

Random Words That Sound Alike

Snow falling then just melting away in just a few seconds.
As the snow melts, all the leaves are still on the ground.

how time goes by really slow when your in spanish class.
5th period Spanish seems like it goes on way longer than 49 minutes
how boring spanish is
how boring my Earth Science class is.

the peeling paint in my living room
the chipped paint on the walls

the silence in class while we take a test
My Spanish class is quiet
How Quiet my english class is when we start to read our book.

the dust on my old text books
The dusty textbooks that I never open

The crowded halls on my way to class.
The hallway is crowded
The school's hallway is loud.

Too much homework everyday
I seem to have a lot of homework everyday.

The way my dog sleeps every night
how my dog curles up in a ball when he sleeps

how messy my room is
My room needs to be cleaned.
my room's a complete mess.
The mess in my closet.
my room is really messy.

time flies.
I take up a lot of time thinking and time flies right past me
how times go by way to fast.

The way math frustrates me
How frustrated I get when I cant understand my math homework

1 comment:

Autumn R said...

1. We have one difference Spanish class isn't quite at all.
2. Even though your a bigger school and have more students in your class we have many similarities we all use little words not ones with more descriptions.
3.I really didn't have any stereotype about you guys after reading others pieces. You did a really good job of putting these parts together.
4.Everything in your piece flow together really well. Your found poem is very unified.
5. I like how you split ever part into different sections.