Monday, March 23, 2009

Memories in the sand

My first memory took place on the beach of California with my mom, dad, sister, and my Cousins, Steve, Kathy, Heather, And Cody. I cannot remember everything I can just remember little bits and pieces that stick out in my mind about this specific vacation. I remember being buried in the sand and while trying to get up I got sand in my eyes, and I cried. My mom and Kathy used a jug of iced water to try and flush it out. On the way home from the beach I remember using a feather that I picked up at the beach that came from a Sea Gull to get the sand out of my ears. I also remember my mother yelling at me telling me not to do that because I have no idea where that feather has been. I do not remember much if any of the car ride there and back. I think the only things that I really remember are some things that my mother and father have told me. The reason that I do not remember anything is probably because I was sleeping most of the time. And when I woke up to get out and look at some things along the way I was still half asleep so I have no idea about what might have happened.

Billy H.

5 comments:

Kevin W. said...

Interesting memory, I have a similar one but it also is not entirely clear. I just remember being at the beach and playing in the sand.

carly said...

I like your memory. I've always wanted to go to California. Especially the beaches because I love the beach. Was California nice?

Billy H. said...

From what I can remember it was really nice. Me and my family are going back this summer.

Michael O. said...

our memories are the similar because they both are about vacations we took with family

Anonymous said...

Hey Billy- Do you remember what part of California you were in? Just wondering.