Monday, March 23, 2009

Very sketchy memories.

My first memory would have to be my sister and I living at our trailer house which is now my Grandma's house. I was at around 3 and my sister 5 when ..IT.. happened. We would always explore the trailer because back then it seemed huge. My sister had found a rat it was of course dead. She was all excited because she thought it was a new toy. I went over to where she was sitting and sat next to her. I asked her what she had she said "I found an awesome new toy". I wanted it to so we started fighting over it i was pulling the the tail and she was yanking on the head. That's when my mom walked in, she separated us and we both started crying.

2 comments:

carly said...

I like that memory. That is a funny one. ew i hate rats. lol

Michael P. said...

This memory seems similar to mine in that we both share an experience with one of our siblings. We were both interested to see what the other was doing, and both kinda got in trouble for what we did. This memory was funny too.