Sunday, March 8, 2009

Found Writing

It's a beautiful day outside .
The flowing water of a small stream nearby.
The cold breeze in the winter .
Snow falling and melting in just a few seconds.
The sun rises much earlier .

The slamming of lockers in the morning at school.
How boring Spanish is .
School is boring.
I get most Homework in Global, and Geometry.
Garbage in my locker.
Piled up papers on my teachers desk.
Doodles from my pen as i daydream.
People are Always fighting For the dumbest reasons.
How frustrated I get when I cant understand my math homework.

How messy my room is.
My room needs to be cleaned.
The smell of dinner.
Watching TV.
The way math frustrates me.

1 comment:

Josh P. said...

1. There are more similarities than differences. The only difference that I can see is your poem has "People are always fighting for the dumbest reasons.", people do fight about stupid stuff here but not very much.
2. We sound very similar in many ways. The rest of your poem I can relate to in one way or another.
3. I thought that we were going to be completely different and that none of us would have the same interests. But I was wrong, these poems show that we are all the same in some way. We are all human.
4. The borrowed words bring us all together as one. When the word is borrowed from someone it brings them together and unifies them as one.
5.This piece shows how we can all be the same. It shows that we are all human and all teenagers.